Paper cutting is done with a small craft laser engraving machine. The paper laser cutting machine is like a highly skilled artist. It can quickly and perfectly cut various complex paper designs to meet all the imagination of paper designers.
Greeting cards represent a kind of good wishes. Friends and relatives will always put their emotions in the greeting cards, and express the best wishes to friends and family by mailing greeting cards. People often give each other greeting cards when they celebrate, including birthdays, Christmas, New Year’s Day, Spring Festival, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and other days. The greeting card is not only exquisite, but also condenses the warm blessings of the person giving the card.
Laser cutting paper and paperboard is a processing process that uses the high energy concentration of laser beams to project on the surface of the greeting card, cut the greeting card and produce a hollow pattern.
Laser cutting paper and cardboard has obvious advantages:
1. First of all, it is non-contact processing, no direct impact on the greeting card, so there is no mechanical deformation.
2. Secondly, there is no “knife” wear during the operation of the laser engraving machine, so the material of the greeting card is small and the product defect rate is extremely low.
3. During the laser engraving process, the laser beam has a high energy density and a fast processing speed, which has no or minimal impact on the non-laser irradiated parts of the greeting card.
The advantages of AMOR laser paper cutting machine:
1. Imported high-precision linear guide rails are used to make the machine run more smoothly and obtain the best cutting and engraving results.
2. Using DSP control system, fast speed, simple operation, high-speed engraving.
3. It can be equipped with an electric lifting platform, which is convenient for customers to place thick materials and use rotary fixtures to engrave cylindrical objects (optional).
4. Optional multiple laser heads, multiple heads move between each other, improve work efficiency, good cutting effect
Non-metallic materials such as wood products, paper, plastic, rubber, acrylic, bamboo chips, marble, two-color plates, glass, wine bottles, etc.
Advertising signs, craft gifts, crystal jewelry, paper-cutting crafts, architectural models, lighting, printing and packaging, electronic appliances, photo frame production, clothing and leather industries.