The traditional roller blind processing is very simple, only a glass table, an iron ruler and a utility knife are needed. In 2000, the owners of most small roller blind factories were produced in this way.
The main point of the processing of the roller blind fabric – the cut fabric must be square, so the fabric processing is generally cut in half and then cut, a fabric only needs to be cut twice. The standard method of processing is to cut the height first:
(1) Open the rolled fabric along the glass table top.
(2) fold the fabric in half,
(3) Measure the height of 1/2 in the two measuring irons of the fabric, and make a mark.
(4) Align the two marks with a long ruler,
(5) The utility knife is cut.
After cutting width: open the fabric folded in half, rotate 90 degrees, fold the fabric again, measure the width of 1/2 in the two measuring irons of the fabric, repeat the front (4), (5) cloth. Working efficiency is 2 minutes/sheet, and 30 sheets can be cut in one hour.
In 2003, the high-speed cloth breaker replaced the utility knife. The working steps of cutting the roller blind fabric have not changed, but the work intensity of the worker is reduced, and the chance of breaking the cloth automatically returns to the origin, which can better ensure that the edge of the fabric is straight and the operator is much easier.
In 2009, China’s domestic roller blind processing enterprises began to introduce ultrasonic cutting machines. The price of such equipment was about 100,000 yuan (RMB) at that time, which was regarded as a relatively expensive equipment in the factory. The working principle is to set a circular blade on the lower surface of the cutting table. The lower blade is connected to the high-frequency control chassis. After pressing the cutting start button, the high-frequency machine generates high-frequency pulses, which generate high-temperature melting shutter fabric at the blade front. The advantage of this method is that the edge of the roller blind fabric is heat-shrinked during the cutting process, and has a seaming effect, and the cut fabric does not have a burr. For example, PVC-wrapped fiberglass fabrics, some polyester fabrics and other fabrics that are easy to burr are suitable for use with ultrasonic cutting machines.
Later, a cold knife cutting machine was introduced, and the cutting blade was designed under the cutting bed, and a pneumatic device was mounted thereon for pressing the roller blind fabric. This type of equipment is relatively affordable and suitable for most fabrics, and the number of people using it is increasing. Only these equipments only reduce the labor intensity of workers, and the efficiency of factory work has not improved.
In 2015, automatic feeding and automatic cutting CNC cutting machines entered the roller blind production enterprises one after another. This equipment adds robots and numerical control equipment to the front cutting machine. Ideal for fixed-size production of roller blinds in fixed sizes. It not only saves labor costs but also improves work efficiency.
Laser fabric cutting uses a high-powered laser beam to illuminate a workpiece, causing the material to be irradiated to rapidly melt, vaporize, ablate, or reach a flash point. At the same time, the molten material is blown off by a high-speed airflow coaxial with the beam, thereby cutting the workpiece. Laser fabric cutter is one of the hot cutting methods.
Laser cutting fabric features:
Laser processing as a new processing method:
1. Laser processing is accurate, fast, simple in operation, high in automation, etc., and is gradually widely used in leather, textile, curtain and garment industries;
2. Compared with the traditional cutting method, the laser laser cutting machine is not only low in price, low in consumption, and because the laser processing has no mechanical pressure on the workpiece, the effect, precision and cutting speed of the cut product are very good;
3. Laser fabric cutting machine also has the characteristics of safe operation and simple maintenance. It can work continuously;
4. Laser fabric cutting machine can cut any complex shape; high efficiency, low cost, computer design graphics, can cut any shape of any size lace.
5. Fast development: Due to the combination of laser and computer technology, the user can design laser cutting output and change the cutting size at any time.