CNC Laser Frequently Asked Questions
1, Prepare a computer before installing the device. It is best not to connect to the network to prevent the virus from damaging the device software.
2, After receiving the equipment, first determine the integrity of the equipment and whether the accessories are complete.
3, If there is no on-site training and installation of technicians, customers should follow the video carefully.
4, equipment power is 220v must ensure voltage stability at 220v or must install a voltage regulator
5, When the equipment is working, it will be born with static electricity, so it must have a good grounding, because the static electricity will affect the normal operation of the equipment, and more importantly, it is easy to make people feel an electric shock. Generally, 3 meters of steel bars are used to enter the ground, and more saltwater is sprayed.
6, the equipment needs water when working. If conditions permit, it is best to use pure water, replace it once every 15-30 days. If it is tap water, it needs to be replaced once every 7-15 days.
7, equipment is also equipped with a smoking machine, according to the processing materials, the smoking machine can be opened or not
8, Install the water circulation of the equipment: Inlet water is added to the equipment. Water is discharged to the equipment (according to customer requirements, there are simple water pumps, some are water-cooled machines)
9, Install the laser tube, need to pay attention: the laser tube is a glass product, it must be handled gently when installing, it is best to complete the two people together, the laser tube has a water inlet end, a water outlet end, a positive pole, a negative pole, and one end of the lens is the water outlet is also the negative pole. Note that the water outlet should be upward, and the other end is the inlet. The laser tube is marked on the laser tube. If there is no, you can consult the technician to avoid mistakes. There are a water pipe and a wire at both ends of the device. The positive end wire is red. Pay special attention when installing. If the positive electrode is not installed properly, it will directly work on the device and must be insulated. After these things are done, the installation of the equipment will come to an end. The next step is the commissioning and use of the laser engraving machine.
1, The cleaning of the exhaust fan of the laser machine
The long-term use of the exhaust fan will cause a lot of solid dust to accumulate inside the fan, which will cause a lot of noise and is not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When the suction of the exhaust fan is insufficient and the exhaust effect is not good, first turn off the power supply, remove the air inlet pipe and the air outlet pipe on the exhaust fan, remove the dust inside, then tilt the fan upside down and pull the fan blades inside. Until it is clean, then install the blower.
2, The replacement of water and the cleaning of the water tank (recommended to clean the water tank and replace the circulating water once a week)
Cleaning the water tank: first, turn off the power supply, unplug the water inlet pipe, let the water in the laser tube automatically flow into the water tank, open the water tank, take out the water pump, and remove the dirt on the water pump. Clean the water tank, replace the circulating water, put the water pump back into the water tank, insert the water pipe connected to the water pump into the water inlet, and arrange the joints. Power the pump separately and run for 2-3 minutes (fill the laser tube with circulating water).
Note: The laser tube must be filled with circulating water before working.
The water quality and water temperature of the circulating water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. It is recommended to use pure water and control the water temperature below 35 °C. If it exceeds 35 °C, it is necessary to replace the circulating water or add ice cubes to the water to lower the water temperature (user is recommended to choose a cooling machine).
3, The lens cleaning (recommended to clean before work every day, the equipment must be turned off)
There are 3 mirrors and 1 focusing mirror on the laser cutting machine (the No. 1 mirror is located at the emission exit of the laser tube, which is the upper left corner of the machine, the No. 2 mirror is located at the left end of the beam, and the No. 3 mirror is located at the laser head. At the top of the part, the focusing mirror is located in an adjustable barrel in the lower part of the laser head. The laser is reflected by these lenses, focused and emitted from the laser head. The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, causing laser loss or lens damage. Do not remove the No. 1 and No. 2 lenses. Just wipe the lens with the cleaning solution carefully along the center of the lens. Edge rotary wipe. The No. 3 lens and the focusing mirror need to be taken out from the frame and wiped in the same way. After the wiping is completed, it can be put back as it is.
1 The lens should be wiped gently, and the surface coating should not be damaged;
2 The wiping process should be handled gently to prevent falling;
3 Be sure to keep the concave side facing down when installing the focusing mirror.
4, An inspection of the light path
The optical path system of the laser engraving machine is completed by the reflection of the mirror and the focusing of the focusing mirror. In the optical path, there is no offset problem in the focusing mirror, but the three mirrors are fixed by the mechanical part, and the possibility of offset is higher. Large, although the offset does not usually occur, it is recommended that the user check whether the light path is normal before each work.
5. Fastening of screws and couplings
After the motion system is working for a period of time, the screws and couplings at the joint of the movement will be loose, which will affect the smoothness of the mechanical movement. Therefore, in the operation of the machine, it is necessary to observe whether the transmission parts have abnormal noise or abnormal phenomena. Rugged and maintenance. At the same time, the machine should use a tool to tighten the screws one by one. The first time it should be sturdy about a month after the device is used.
6, Cleaning of the guide rails Suggestion
Clean once every half month, shut down the operation. The guide rail and linear shaft are one of the core components of the laser cutting machine. Its function is to guide and support. In order to ensure the machine has high machining accuracy, the guide rail and straight line are required to have high guiding precision and good motion stability. During the operation of the equipment, due to a large amount of corrosive dust and smoke generated during processing, the smoke and dust are deposited on the surface of the guide rail and the linear shaft for a long time, which has a great influence on the processing precision of the equipment. An etch point is formed on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rail to shorten the service life of the device. In order to make the machine work stably and ensure the quality of the products, it is necessary to carefully carry out the daily maintenance of the guide rails and linear axes.
Note: Please prepare the cleaning rails – dry cotton cloth, lubricating oil (car use level).
Cleaning the linear guide: first, move the laser head to the far right (or left side), wipe it with a dry cotton cloth until it is bright and dust-free, add a little lubricant, and slowly push the laser head a few times to make the lubricant even. Distribution can be.
Cleaning the roller guide: Move the beam to the inside, open the end cover on both sides of the machine, wipe the place where the guide rails are in contact with the roller with a dry cotton cloth, and then move the beam to clean the remaining place.
The accuracy of the CCD vision scanning laser system is divided into cutting accuracy and precision of continuous processing.
Cutting accuracy: This depends on the accuracy of the contour recognition. It is required to configure the camera to be larger than 18 million pixels. The outline of the printed graphic is 2mm black solid line, and the distance between the components is greater than 5mm, and the cutting precision is controlled at 0.3-0.5mm.
Continuous cutting accuracy: This requires a scientific feeding system to ensure smooth and accurate feeding of printed fabrics, avoiding deformation of the graphics during feeding and affecting the precision of cutting.
Working method 1: Large-format visual scanning. The contour of the printed graphic in the largest format of 1800mmX2500mm can be scanned at one time, and then the scanned contour is transmitted to the computer for cutting. The identification and cutting process is repeated automatically.
This method is generally used for cutting garments such as printed sportswear, jerseys, cycling wear, swimwear, yoga wear, and cloth stickers.
Working Method 2: Using graphic feature points, you need to input a 1:1 printed graphic vector file, mainly for complex graphics, high-precision cutting of nested graphics.
Working Method 3: Scan the mark point, scan the mark point on the printed graphic, need 1:1 print graphic vector file, and then cut the graphic accurately for small pattern, number, letter or oversized graphic cutting.
According to different materials, the speed of laser-cut printed fabric is 300mm/s-450mm/s. Taking the cutting sublimation printing jersey as an example, the laser machine can cut 50 pieces per hour, which is 4 times of artificial efficiency.
Laser cutting not only changes the cutting process of printed fabrics, but also the revolutionary significance of laser automated cutting in terms of the overall processing of printed fabrics.
1. Simplified process: manual cutting, complicated process. Laser cutting realizes automatic feeding, automatic identification of contours, automatic cutting, and automatic processing of printed fabrics;
2. Saving labor: 1 laser fabric cutting machine can replace 4-5 workers, reducing the dependence of production on labor and ensuring the stability of production.
3. High cutting precision: The positioning accuracy is controlled within 1mm, the cutting edge is smooth, and the seam is automatically locked.
The laser fabric cutting machine has low power consumption. The overall power consumption of the machine (including cold water tank and exhaust fan) is lower than 4KW, and the required voltage is 220V. Therefore, if your voltage is 110V, you need to install a voltage converter.
Does the laser fabric cutter require compressed air?
The answer is yes, compressed gas is very important for laser cutting fabrics.
1. Enhance the penetrating power, and the compressed gas can enhance the cutting ability of the laser and improve the cutting speed of the laser;
2. Ensure a good cutting edge, compressed air can cool the cutting edge of the fabric in time, to ensure that the cutting edge of the fabric is automatically locked, but will not carbonize.
A single laser fabric cutting machine can be equipped with a 220V (110V), 8KW motor-driven air compressor with a cutting pressure of 0.3-0.4MPA. At the same time, it is also equipped with a water-oil separation system to ensure the clean air, which can extend the life of the machine optical lens and improve the cutting quality.
The answer is yes. The exhaust system is an important system of the laser fabric cutting machine, which directly affects the working environment of the laser fabric cutting machine. AMOR divides the exhaust system of the laser fabric cutting machine into two parts.
1. Smoke collection. AMOR’s smoke collection system adopts a three-dimensional enclosure design, which can process the smoke generated during the processing in time, so that there is no smoke at the processing site to ensure a good operating environment.
2. Smoke emissions. AMOR can equip each laser fabric cutter with a fume extraction system that filters the smoke twice before the smoke is emitted to protect the environment.
The scientific feeding method is an important criterion for measuring the quality of a laser fabric cutting machine. There are three criteria for measuring whether a set of automated feeding systems is scientific:
1. Accurate feeding: AMOR automatic feeding system is equipped with automatic calibration function, the error of continuous feeding is less than 3mm;
2. The fabric will not be deformed: The AMOR automatic feeding system adopts the design of the pneumatic rod pressing material and the automatic feeding material. The air rod is used to fix the fabric on the automatic feeding work platform, and then the movement of the working platform is used to drive the fabric. At the same time, the feeding bracket Automatically unroll the fabric roll (see video demo) to keep the fabric in a natural state during transport. It avoids the stretching of the fabric by hard drag during the feeding process.
3. It can meet the automatic feeding of cloth rolls with a maximum diameter of 1500mm and a weight of 120KG.
The biggest feature of fabric cutting is continuous processing, so a scientific automatic feeding system is very important for laser fabric cutting machines, which can help laser fabric cutting machines continuously cut long fabrics.
A scientific automatic feeding system helps the machine to automate work, reducing the dependence of machine operation on labor and installation space, and avoiding material waste caused by feed errors.
When you choose a laser textile cutter, you need to choose the effective cutting width of the machine according to the width of the fabric you need to cut. Since the width of ordinary textiles is generally about 1500 mm, the effective processing width of standard fabric laser cutting machines is 1600 mm and 1800 mm. If it is necessary to meet the cutting of wider fabrics, it needs to be customized. So when you have to choose a machine that suits you, be sure to tell us what the width of the fabric you are going to cut.
The laser fabric cutting machine uses an automatic feed cutting system, so the length that can be cut is not limited by the length of the machine table. However, it is recommended that you choose the length of the machine work platform based on the maximum length of the cut part. The standard laser fabric cutting machine has a processing table length of 1000 mm, 1200 mm and 3000 mm. For example, the length of the part you cut is 1800mm. It is recommended to select the length of the table to be more than 1800mm. We recommend a work surface with a length of 3000mm.
Choosing the right working area not only helps you achieve better cutting, but also maximizes the role of the machine, saving machine purchase costs.
The two most important points of an automatic fabric cutting machine:
1, Cutting ability; 2, the accuracy of automatic feeding.
The cutting ability refers to the ability of the machine to cut through the material. Most CNC fabric cutting machines can be used as long as you choose high-quality accessories (laser tubes or knives). The most important thing is the accuracy of automatic feeding, because only the feeding precision can ensure the continuous cutting of the cloth cutting machine. If the feeding accuracy is low, it needs manual correction, resulting in high labor cost, low processing efficiency and waste of cloth.
Just like the machine worksite shown in the video below, one machine needs three people to run normally, which can’t save labor and improve work efficiency.
This is why “feeding precision” is called the core technology of automatic fabric cutting machines. Compared with similar products, AMOR has its own automatic feeding system, automatic correction function, high feeding accuracy, and only one worker can operate AMOR automatic fabric cutting machine, making cutting fabrics so easy.
High feeding precision of AMOR automatic fabric cutting machine in the video below.
|Customer problems||AMOR solutions|
|Increased number of customized orders has resulted in long production cycles and large workloads.||Using intelligent nesting software to manage electronic templates, production is more flexible, changing the size and quantity of the pieces is simpler. Avoid repeated typography caused by sample changes;|
|Low efficiency and inability to deliver on time||The working efficiency of one machine is equivalent to 2-3 workers, shortening the production cycle.|
|Increased material and labor costs, low product profitability||Using intelligent nesting software, the nesting plan provided is 3%-5% less than labor;|
The fabric can be purchased according to the nesting scheme provided by the intelligent software to avoid waste of procurement;
Cutting fabric with CNC fabric cutting machine, the defect rate is low, avoiding waste of materials;
The cost of using the machine is much less than the labor cost. For the specific cost calculation, please refer to the “cost of the use of automatic fabric cutting machine”.
|Large manual dependence, difficult management, affecting company development||The automated cutting solutions reduce the dependence of fabric cutting on workers, avoids the resignation of workers, and the absence of leave affecting the production schedule, allowing the company to develop better.|
Choosing the right automatic fabric cutting machine is very important for you, because a good fabric cutting machine can help you achieve more efficient production. If you choose the wrong one, Not only waste money, but also not make your cutting work easier and affect your production. So what factors should you consider when choosing an automatic fabric cutter?
|Consider factors||Machine technology data||Explanation|
|Width of the fabric||The machine cutting width||If your fabric width is 1600 mm, the working size width of the machine should be >1600 mm.|
|The maximum length of the pieces||The length of the machine cutting once a time (Ensures that the piece can be cut at one time)||For example, the length of the largest piece you cut is 1400mm, then the length of the machine working size you choose should be >1400mm.|
|Material||Leather, composite materials, etc., we recommend CNC knife cutting machine;|
Elastic fabrics, fiber fabrics, silky fabrics, etc., we recommend laser fabric cutting machines;
Both machines are suitable for ordinary fabrics.
|If you are with special cutting requirements, we recommend that the customer send the materials to us, we will test and recommend the machine according to the test results.|
|Material characteristics||Thickness, hardness, elasticity, silkiness, etc.||CNC Knife machine is suitable for cutting thick and hard materials;|
The laser machine is suitable for cutting elastic, silky fabrics.
|Production requirements||The cutting efficiency of the CNC knife cutter is 2-3 times that of the laser fabric cutting machine.|
|The price of CNC Knife machine is 10,769-23,076 (USD)|
The price of laser fabric cutting machine is 5,384-12307 (USD)
|Total||1. The customers need to determine the working size of the machine according to the width of the material and the length of the largest piece;|
2. The customers need to determine the type of machine based on fabric characteristics and production;
3. Customers need to choose the right machine configuration according to the budget.
If you want to get your own solutions, please contact us, we will recommend a suitable cutting machine for you.
Steps to manually cut the fabric:
First, lay the cloth on the workbench;
Then, use chalk to draw the shape of the piece on the surface of the cloth;
Finally, cut the fabric according to the shape you have drawn.
If you use a CNC fabric cutting machine, how to cut the fabric?
First, you need digital piece data; if you only have a paper template, you can use a digital conversion tool (available from AMOR) to turn paper templates into electronic data. Accuracy 1:1;
Second, use smart nesting software to set the size, quantity, and name of the electronic template. Then automatic nesting;
Finally, the nested graphics are transferred to an automated fabric cutter. Start automated cutting.
Compared with manual cutting fabrics, the advantages of CNC fabric cutting machines:
1. Automatic nesting is completed within 1-2 minutes, and the nesting scheme provided can save 3%-5% of the fabric than manual labor;
2, using an automatic fabric cutting machine to cut fabrics, standards, low defect rate;
3, a set of templates only need to be nested once, without repeating nesting like manual cutting, saving working time.
Many customers found a problem when using the automatic textile cutting machine: the low accuracy of automatic feeding leads to low work efficiency, the need to manually correct the conveyance of the cloth, and the automatic continuous cutting is not possible. How does AMOR achieve automatic and continuous cutting of the fabric?
AMOR is equipped with automatic correcting function for the feeding system of automatic textile cutting machine, which realizes the accurate conveying of fabric without manual correction, and the continuous feeding error is controlled at 5mm.
First of all, let’s take a look at what kind of role the laser tube plays in a laser engraving machine. The laser tube is a consumable item such as consumables. In the laser engraving machine, the laser tube is a very core part, and the customer is buying a laser engraving machine. It is also very concerned about the use of laser tubes, such as the power consumption, the length of use, the quality of the laser tube spot, and the stability of the laser tube.
Secondly, let’s take a look at the selection of laser tubes. According to the engineers who have been engaged in the design and maintenance of laser engraving machines for many years, the laser tubes are not as powerful as they are in use. The function of laser tubes and laser tubes is There is a great connection. In the sales process, the sales staff of AMOR CNC Equipment Co., Ltd. will recommend suitable laser tube wattages to customers according to the actual situation. Basically, a 60W laser tube can be used as a watershed. A laser tube of 60w or less is suitable for engraving. A laser tube of 60w or more is suitable for cutting. Of course, if the customer is holding a 40w laser tube for cutting, it is not impossible, but it is a waste of physical labor when cutting, but it is easy to damage the laser tube; if you take a 100w laser tube to do the engraving, then the engraved goods The low accuracy does not meet the customer’s requirements for the product.
Of course, we must also talk about the daily maintenance methods of laser tubes. It must be said that maintenance and maintenance must first be said that the installation process must be reasonable. The so-called reasonable support means that the pivot point should be one quarter of the total length of the laser tube. Otherwise, it is easy to see the laser tube spot pattern deteriorate, so that some laser tubes will become a few points after working for a period of time, causing the laser tube power to drop and can not reach the target we need, so the laser tube is often replaced. The senior engineer of AMOR laser told us that the working current requirement of the laser tube must be reasonable. The laser tube should not be in the working condition of 90%-100% for a long time. The light intensity should be kept at 50%-60% when the laser tube is working. The actual material adjusts the working speed. It is necessary to rationalize the use of lasers and the use of laser energy conservation. The cleaning of the optical path system must be correct, otherwise the laser tube will be prematurely aged or broken.
First, strictly abide by the equipment operating procedures
1) When the equipment is shipped from the factory, it is equipped with the instruction manual of the equipment. It is safe and has no trivial matters. It needs to be strictly implemented according to the specifications on the instructions. When an emergency occurs, press the “Emergency Stop” button.
2) Before the laser equipment is turned on, it is necessary to check the safety facilities of the system, especially if the laser head and the laser are abnormal.
3) Daily maintenance of laser equipment.
Second, the site must be equipped with fire extinguishing equipment
The laser is a high-temperature beam. It also uses the laser thermal effect when engraving and cutting. Therefore, pay attention to the fire extinguisher during use. Remember to understand and master the use of the fire extinguisher.
Third, the location of the laser cutting machine as a warning reminder area for management
The installation and commissioning of the equipment after the factory requires professional personnel. The flammable materials should not be stored around the laser equipment, and the equipment should be reminded of danger. In the course of work, outsiders should also be prohibited from entering, so that our lives and property can be protected. .
Warning signs should be placed at the entrances and exits of the danger zone, including:
· Invisible laser radiation
· Four types of laser products
· Laser cutting machine power
· Prohibit outsiders from entering
· Pay attention to protect your eyes
When the laser cutting machine is working, it is strictly forbidden for anyone to approach the danger zone.
Fourth, no fatigue, drink operation
If the laser equipment is extremely dangerous due to improper operation, it should be kept away from the laser equipment when the operator is fatigued or drunk.
5. Direct viewing of the laser beam is strictly prohibited.
Laser equipment must not be in direct view during operation. It is usually recommended to wear a protective mirror or use a laser device to protect the cover from eye damage.
1. The laser tube installation support point should be reasonable. Why is the fulcrum position of the laser tube generally in the quarter of the laser tube? We all know that the laser spot is an important part of the laser tube work. Any placement is likely to make the laser The mode of the tube is deteriorated, the power of the spot is dropped rapidly, and the processing demand is not met. The laser tube can only be replaced continuously, causing unnecessary losses to the enterprise.
2, water protection is also part of the cooling system, need to carry out inspection and cleaning, cooling water can not open the water protection float switch or can not reset, etc. will affect the use of laser engraving machine. Many manufacturers will choose to use short-circuit to solve the problem, but there will be security risks and it is not recommended. In addition, the water in the chiller should be good, otherwise it will be prone to blockage. The cleaning system and the water protection dirt should be thoroughly cleaned for a period of time to prevent the use of the laser equipment.
3. The laser cooling system should be grounded. Whether it is using a chiller or a water pump, it is necessary to carry out reasonable water temperature control. Otherwise, the winter freezing and the summer water temperature are too high, which will easily affect the operation of the machine.
4. The equipment suction device should be checked and cleaned regularly. The powder during processing will remain in the fan and duct, and the accumulation will affect the wind for a long time, and the ventilation will be poor. This will cause the residue to adhere to the lens, shortening the life of the lens or causing unacceptable workpieces.
5, focusing mirror and mirror inspection, focusing mirror and mirror is a device that needs frequent inspection and replacement, often occurs when the frame is heated, lens discoloration, film cracking, etc. are all areas that need to be replaced, especially in the non-conventional Operating in an environment will accelerate the aging of the lens, so it is necessary to check the lens from time to time.
6, the laser equipment working environment is also standardized, the laser equipment processing workpiece temperature should be appropriate, not too hot and too cold, and should be carried out in a relatively clean environment to avoid dust. Environments that are heavily polluted and too humid will accelerate the aging of equipment and accessories, which is not conducive to processing.
7. The factors of the workbench and processing materials are often neglected. When the cutting is not transparent, most operators will use the method of increasing the laser output power to operate the equipment, which will easily lead to premature aging of the laser tube.
8. The electricity specification, the electricity environment should be standardized, the power distribution and contact points of all parts required by the equipment should be good, and avoid sudden situations such as short circuit and power failure during processing.
9. When the laser power supply is used for a long time and is not ventilated, it will continue to be damaged. After the current is turned up, the temperature will rise rapidly, resulting in a high laser power failure rate.
Of course, we can select the graphics that need to extract the contours on the software, and limit the range of the extracted contours to extract the outline of the specified graphics.
First of all: Add a closed black outline on the outside of the figure, the width of the outline is more than 2mm, the thicker the general outline, the easier it is to extract;
Secondly, a distance greater than 5 mm is left between the two figures, so that the contour can be fully contrasted with the background, so that the contour can be quickly extracted.
This cutting machine consists of two systems – a contour recognition system and an automatic cutting system.To achieve the most accurate cutting, you must ensure that the reading of the graphic position is consistent between the two systems. We need to do the calibration work before using the machine. First, on a flat white paper, use the automatic cutting system to cut the square of the whole surface, use the contour cutting system to read the square position, and then compare the cutting system. With the position error of the contour recognition system, the contour recognition system can then be adjusted according to the actual cutting position of the square, thereby achieving consistency between the contour recognition system and the automatic cutting system coordinate points.
Firstly, the water circulation of the laser tube by the chiller is a closed loop, which can effectively prevent the external environment from polluting the water, especially in the environment of cloth cutting, preventing the dust of the cloth from falling into the circulating water;
Secondly, the large cooling machine we recommend for you have the function of automatic constant temperature, which guarantees 24 hours of machine work even in hot working conditions.
If the laser tube is in an inoperative state below the 0 degree environment, ice formation may occur, thereby damaging the laser tube. So how do you protect the laser tube?
First way: use heating measures to ensure that the temperature of the laser tube is above 0 °;
Second way: using antifreeze, it is recommended to use pure antifreeze instead of water in ultra-low environment, or add water and antifreeze in a ratio of 3:1;
Third way: make the water circulation of the laser tube always working.
First, the air compressor can provide a larger and longer lasting gas relative to the air pump;
Secondly, we need to understand the role of the gas: the laser is accompanied by a gas in the process of cutting. The role of the gas is to enhance the cutting ability of the laser and to cool the cutting section of the material. The larger the airflow, the stronger the cutting ability of the laser. , the speed of cooling is also
Moreover, the material of the fabric is more easily carbonized than other materials, so we must ensure the rapid cooling of the fabric;
Therefore, we recommend using an air compressor to work and stabilize the cutting air pressure above 2 air pressures.
If the laser machine encounters the reasons and methods:
1. Vertical light is not correct—Adjust vertical light and re-adjust the light path if necessary.
2. The focus is not adjusted properly—-Re-focusing.
3, the voltage is unstable, the voltage is lower, the laser current is too small to replace the larger regulator, increase the laser current output.
4. The nozzle outlet is blocked by sputtered material—-cleaning the nozzle.
5, the protective gas is not available – clean the air pump, air filter, check the gas circulation path.
6. The mirror and focusing lens are contaminated—-clean the mirror and focusing mirror with cleaning solution.
7, laser tube power drop —- replace the laser tube.
8. The light control module on the motherboard is faulty—replace the motherboard.
9. There are potentiometer devices, potentiometer settings are too small or their own faults – adjust potentiometer settings or replace potentiometers.
10. The energy setting in the software is too small—-enhance energy.
11, material problems —- please choose the right materials
12. Focusing lens cracking or poor focusing effect—-Replace the focusing lens.
13, the dirt inside the laser tube is too much to dissipate heat – choose pure water.
The chiller is also one of the key to the antifreeze of laser equipment. In the cold winter, many users think that the cold water temperature will not increase much. Therefore, it is often forgotten to change the water, especially in the winter, because the outside temperature is very low, it is difficult to feel the spindle motor heating.
Do not turn off the water cooler at night, set to energy saving, low temperature and normal temperature water temperature is adjusted to 5 ~ 10 °C, to ensure that the cooling liquid is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than the freezing point. After the daily use, the cooling liquid in the laser tube and the water cooling machine are drained.
❥ In addition, antifreeze can be used. It generally consists of alcohol and water, requires high boiling point and flash point, large specific heat and conductivity, low temperature viscosity, not easy to foam, and does not corrode metal parts, rubber hoses, etc. It is added to the chiller tank of the laser equipment to prevent the cooling water from freezing, so that the chiller can start normally during the cold winter.
Any antifreeze cannot completely replace deionized water and cannot be used for a long time throughout the year. After the winter, the pipeline must be cleaned with deionized water or purified water, and deionized water or purified water should be used as a coolant.
As the core component of the laser machine, the small bearings and the shafts on the laser slider need to be cleaned and maintained every day. If you do not pay attention to the cutting residue stuck on the surface, it will cause serious problems such as severe rusting of the bearing and the optical axis, cutting and jamming, lost steps, bearing deformation, and deformation of the cutting pattern.
How to maintain:
The cleaning work begins before the machine is turned on. Wipe the optical axis and the bearing with a clean cloth to remove oil traces, dust and debris. Please note that the optical axis and bearings in the work must not have oil, otherwise it will easily adhere to the dust and cause the pulley bearing to jam;
The cleaning work begins after the machine has been shut down. Wipe the shaft and bearings with a clean cloth to remove dust and debris. Then, according to the actual situation, wipe the machine with a little sewing machine oil and lubricate the machine. Can be once a week. Please do not drop the oil directly, otherwise the excess oil will leak, and after dropping onto the machine table, it will cause aging effects on the lines inside the machine chain.
The laser machine has two symmetrical shafts on each of the guide rails, and all need to be in place.
In short, the cleaning work needs to be done every day, but the oil lubrication can be carried out once every ten days and a half.
❥If the laser tube cannot be guaranteed to be in an environment above 0 degrees Celsius, it is recommended that the water cooler be not turned off at night and that the water temperature is not set to be energy-saving. The low temperature and normal temperature water temperature are adjusted to 5 ~ 10 °C. , to ensure that the laser tube cooling liquid is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than the freezing point.
❥ Conditional users can use antifreeze instead of normal water for the cooling cycle. (It is suitable for rooms in the mid-cold area where the temperature below zero is not too long or the room heating effect is not good).
When we choose a laser cutting machine, we must consider the quality of the machine. The most important accessory is the laser tube. A good laser tube not only has a long service life, high energy, stable cutting, but also can achieve the best cutting effect. So how to choose a laser tube? AMOR recommends using the RECI brand laser tube. Compared with similar products, it not only has stable performance, but also has a long service life. More importantly, it has a high-quality spot (light emitted by the RECI laser tube,the spot is a round shape) perfect for cutting edges, especially when cutting white materials such as felt, leather, EVA and more.
There are 3 reasons. water ,tube and power supply. need to check one by one.
1. pls make sure water in /out works well in tube
2. Find the “TEST” on the power supply ,pls note, it is “TEST “on power supply ,not “Test” on panel. see whether there is laser out when you press this button. if yes, means tube and power supply no problem .problem with the water sensor (whitewater protect system), clean it carefully or cut it and connect the two wires directly. the machine will work well again.
3.If there is no laser out when you press “TEST” on power supply. then the tube or the power supply has problem. now pls listen whether there is a fire sound , fire sound means power supply no problem ,problem is tube. otherwise, the power supply is broken already.
Please check the water and whether the laser power is too low,try to change clean water and improve the laser power to check whether there is still 2 beams.
1.Engraving: normally use 30% power and engraving speed 300mm/s, like engrave wood, acrylic. if material very hard to engrave, then add some power and make speed slow, just like a rubber sheet.
2.Cutting : power 30%,speed 5-15mm/s . paper is easy to cut , could add speed to 25mm/s.if thick acrylic , use power 60% ,speed 3-5mm/s. pls adjust the power and speed according to this, Believe you could use machine friendly soon
If machine no fire, the problem may be the water system . see whether the water in and out works well. CW-3000/5000 industry chiller. please check whether this chiller works well, if chiller doesn’t work well, please try to make it short-circuited to see whether the laser tube fire again.
also, need check Power on the machine, press the “test” on the power supply. if the laser fire means the water protection system has a problem. If there is no fire out, means the tube or power supply has a problem.
Open the laser power and press “TEST”, if tube fires. your tube works well. if no fire comes out and there is Ignition sound, means your tube is broken.sorry then, need to change a new one
Cold weather can cause great damage to the use of laser cutting equipment. We must pay attention to the antifreeze work of laser cutting equipment in winter. For details, please refer to the following:
1. Ensure that the working environment temperature is above zero and improve the workshop heating. If there is absolutely no power outage in the local area, the water cooler will not be turned off at night, and at the same time, energy saving, low temperature and normal temperature water temperature will be adjusted until the cooling water is in a circulating state and the temperature is not lower than the freezing point.
2. Although the effect of temperature on the laser cutting machine is not particularly large, but because many users will add butter to the screw, the winter will definitely forget to clean up, so that every time you turn on the machine will not move. The winter in the north is very cold, and the temperature in the studio will be very low. Even with the addition of oil, the machine will not move. At this time we have to ensure the temperature in the workplace to reach the minimum temperature of the fueling standard.
(1) For a continuously operating cold water refrigerator, the water body generally does not freeze when it is flowing.
(2) Since the cooling water needs to be replaced every day in the summer to avoid exceeding the specified temperature, many users will ignore this in the cold winter, and think that the cold water temperature will not increase much. Therefore, many users often forget to change the water, especially in the winter, because the outside temperature is very low, it is difficult to feel the spindle motor heating.
Therefore, we especially remind the user that the cooling water is a necessary condition for the normal operation of the spindle motor. If the cooling water is too dirty, it will cause serious damage to the motor, ensure the cleaning of the cooling water and the normal operation of the pump.
The AMOR laser’s special water cooler can automatically adjust the water temperature according to temperature and humidity. Under normal circumstances, customers can use it without changing any settings on the water cooler.
For fiber optic powers of 1000W and below, it is recommended to first open the fiber after a period of water, so the benefits are:
1. When the temperature is low, the water can be heated after a period of time, which is conducive to the normal operation of the fiber optic.
2. When the humidity is high, the condensation may occur inside when the water is just flowing. After the water is circulated for a period of time, the water cooler automatically adjusts to the proper water temperature to eliminate condensation.
3. The fiber optic device above 1000W has a dehumidification device to reduce the humidity inside the fiber optimize and reduce the dew point. Each fiber optic manufacturer requires that the fiber optic device be powered on first, and then the dehumidification device is operated for a period of time before passing through the water.
The multi-zone water-cooling machine of different models is measured. Under the automatic temperature control condition, the low-temperature water temperature is about 5 °C higher than the dew point, and the high-temperature water temperature is about 10 °C higher than the dew point. If the water cooler used by the customer is not equipped with our standard or special reasons, we should set the water temperature by ourselves. It is recommended that the customer set the low-temperature water temperature to 5 °C higher than the dew point, and the high-temperature water temperature is 10 °C higher than the dew point.
1. Clean the blower; Using a blower for a long time will cause a lot of solid dust to accumulate inside it, causing a lot of noise, and it is also not conducive to exhaust and deodorization. When there is insufficient suction and the smoke is not discharged in time, first turn off the power supply, remove the air inlet and outlet ducts on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down and pull the blades inside until it is clean, then Install the fan.
2. Clean the lenses (tips: clean before work every day, the device is turned off) There are 3 mirrors and 1 focus lens on the engraving machine (No. 1 reflector is located at the exit of the laser tube, which is the upper left corner of the machine, 2 The mirror is located at the left end of the beam, the mirror No. 3 is located at the top of the fixed part of the laser head, and the focusing lens is located in the adjustable barrel in the lower part of the laser head.The lens is easily stained with dust or other contaminants, resulting in lens damage, affecting the laser Quality No. 1 and No. 2 lenses do not need to be removed when cleaning, just wipe the cleaning lens with a cleaning liquid carefully along the center of the lens to the edge of the rotary wipe.No. 3 lenses and focusing lenses need to be removed from the frame, Use the same method to wipe it.
Note: 1. The lens should be gently wiped, and the surface coating should not be damaged; 2. The wiping process should be carried out gently to prevent falling; 3. When installing the focusing lens, be sure to keep the concave face down.
3: Clean the guide rail (It is recommended to clean it once every two weeks, shutdown operation). During the operation of the equipment, a large amount of corrosive dust and fumes will be generated. These fumes and dust will be deposited on the surface of the rails for a long period of time, which will have a great influence on the processing accuracy of the equipment, and will form pits on the surface of the linear axis of the guide rails. Equipment life. In order to make the machine work normally and ensure the processing quality of the product, we must do a good job of daily maintenance of the guide rail. The
Note: Please prepare the cleaning guide rails – dry cotton cloth, lubricants The machine guide laser engraving machine rails are divided into linear guides and roller guides. In the YM series, linear guides are used in the X direction and roller guides are used in the Y direction.
4. Clean water tank Suggestion: Clean the water tank and replace the circulating water once a week Note: Before the machine works, it must ensure that the laser tube is full of circulating water. The quality of the circulating water and the temperature of the water directly affect the service life of the laser tube. It is recommended to use pure water and control the temperature of the water below 35°C. If more than 35 °C need to replace the circulating water, or add ice cubes to the water to reduce the water temperature, (recommended users to choose the cooler, or use two tanks). Cleaning the water tank: First, turn off the power and unplug the inlet water pipe so that the water in the laser tube automatically flows into the water tank. Open the water tank, remove the water pump, and remove the dirt on the water pump. Clean the water tank, replace the circulating water, return the water pump to the water tank, insert the water pipe connected to the water pump into the water inlet, and clean the joints. Leave the pump alone and run for 2-3 minutes (make the laser tube full of circulating water).