What problems have we solved for the sofa industry?
1. Substitute labor: sofa manufacturers are faced with the shortage of fabric cutting masters, and the management of employees is very difficult, which seriously affects the development of the sofa factory;
2. Standardized fabric cutting: manual cutting is not standard, which will seriously affect the sewing process, while the laser fabric cutting machine adopts automatic scanning graphics and ensures the standard of the cutting piece through automatic cutting;
3. Improve production efficiency: The production efficiency of one machine is four times that of manual production, which improves the competitiveness of the sofa factory;
4. Reduced production costs: In addition to the reduction of labor costs, the laser fabric cutting machine is also equipped with intelligent nesting software, which improves the fabric utilization rate. Compared with manual nesting, each corner sofa can save 5%-8% fabric.
5. Can cut different types of fabrics: wool, flannel, technical cloth, imitation leather, microfiber leather, non-woven fabric, etc.;
6. Meet the customer’s customized processing: Now many sofa products need to be customized, and the laser machine has low cost and easy to use, which can meet the requirements of custom, small batch order cutting;
7. Can meet the requirements of the uniform direction of the sofa fabric cutting: through the intelligent nesting software, the nesting direction of the sofa pieces can be set.